SOUTH ALABAMA VOLLEYBALL
Troy (15-9, 8-5 SBC) at South Alabama (19-6, 12-1 SBC)
Sat., Nov. 6 | 6 p.m. | Jaguar Gym | Mobile, Ala.
TV/Live Stream: The match will be broadcast live and available through ESPN+, and can be accessed through the WatchESPN app or the Jaguar volleyball schedule page at USAJaguars.com.
Live Stats: Live stats for every Jaguar match can be accessed through the multimedia page at USAJaguars.com, in addition to the Jaguar volleyball schedule page.
Twitter: Follow the official Twitter account of South Alabama volleyball — @WeAreSouth_VB — for news and updates.
• South Alabama owns a 49-31 all-time lead over Troy in a series that began on Oct. 19, 1974. The Jaguars defeated the Trojans in straight sets on Oct. 19 this season in Troy, Ala., to snap a two-game Troy win streak in the series. USA is 26-12 all-time against Troy in Mobile after the schools split a pair of matches at Jaguar Gym last season.
• The Jaguars enter the match with a season-long seven-game win streak, in addition to a 12-game home win streak. South Alabama is 9-0 at Jag Gym this season, and swept a three-match series against Georgia Southern last year in Mobile to kick off the current home win streak.
• South Alabama leads the Sun Belt Conference in opponent assists per set (10.49), and ranks second in opponent hitting percentage (.151) – which ranks 18th nationally – opponent kills per set (11.33) and opponent service aces per set (1.09), and third in opponent digs per set (14.23).
• In Sun Belt matches, USA leads the league in opponent hitting percentage (.146), opponent assists per set (10.02), opponent kills per set (10.83) and opponent digs per set (13.28), ranks second in kills per set (13.57), service aces (74) and service aces per set (1.61), tied for second in assists per set (12.57), and third in hitting percentage (.247) and opponent service aces per set (1.04).
• Kennedy Wallace leads the Sun Belt Conference in hitting percentage (.397), which ranks 24th nationally, and also leads the league in hitting percentage (.393) in conference matches, while ranking tied for eighth in total blocks (45) and tied for ninth in blocks per set (1.00).
• Kailey Keeble leads the SBC in assists (955), which ranks 10th nationally. Her 955 assists are the most by a Jaguar since Katariina Kananen’s 975 assists in 2011. Keeble ranks third in the league in assists per set (10.38), and tied for eighth in service aces per set (0.29).
• In conference contests, Keeble leads the league in assists (507), and ranks second in assists per set (11.02).
• Maddie Soboleski ranks fifth in the SBC in average points per game (3.66), and seventh in service aces per set (0.32). In league matches, Soboleski ranks tied for fourth in service aces (15), fifth in service aces per set (0.33) and total points (167.5), and eighth in average points per set (3.64).
• Rachel Hickey ranks tied for third in the Sun Belt in digs (410), and sixth in digs per set (4.46). In league matches, Hickey ranks third in service aces (18) and service aces per set (0.39), tied for fifth in digs (207) and sixth in digs per set (4.50). Hickey recorded a career-high five service aces in last Sunday’s win over Coastal Carolina.
• Carissa Bradford ranks sixth in the SBC in kills (277) and eighth in kills per set (3.11). In conference matches, Bradford ranks fifth in kills (157), sixth in total points (162), eighth in kills per set (3.41) and 10th in average points per set (3.52).
• Niki Capizzi ranks 10th in the SBC in hitting percentage (.301) in league matches.
• South Alabama recorded 113 digs in seven sets last weekend in two matches for an average of 16.14 digs per set.
• Keeble leads the Jaguars with 16 double-doubles after posting two double-doubles in two matches last weekend. Maddie Soboleski ranks second with five double-doubles this season.
• Keeble has twice been named the Sun Belt Conference Setter of the Week this season (Sept. 28 & Oct. 5), making her the only Jaguar in program history to earn the honor multiple times.
• South Alabama will honor seniors Morgan Stalcup and Kennedy Wallace in a pregame ceremony as part of Senior Night.
For more information about South Alabama athletics, check back with USAJaguars.com, and follow the Jaguars at Twitter.com/WeAreSouth_JAGS. Season tickets for all Jaguar athletic events can be purchased by calling (251) 461-1USA (1872).
Join the Rally Score Club, the volleyball specific support club of the Jaguar Athletic Fund. All donations to the Rally Score Club go directly to support the South Alabama volleyball program. For more information on how you can join visit: jaguarathleticfund.com/rallyscoreclub.