TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Alabama softball will gear up for the 2022 season with a series of fall games, including one in Nashville, Tenn., and six home games at Rhoads Stadium.
#Team26 makes its fall debut with a road doubleheader against Lipscomb at Draper Diamond in Nashville, Tenn., Sunday, Oct. 10 at 1 p.m. CT. The Crimson Tide will then play six games across three dates at Rhoads Stadium.
Alabama Softball Fall Schedule
- Sunday, Oct. 10 at Lipscomb (DH) – Nashville, Tenn. – 1 p.m. CT
- Saturday, Oct. 16 – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- ULM vs. Mobile – 11 a.m. CT
- Alabama vs. ULM – 1 p.m. CT
- Alabama vs. Mobile – 3 p.m. CT
- Sunday, Oct. 17 – Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- West Alabama vs. Memphis – 12 p.m. CT
- Alabama vs. Memphis – 2 p.m. CT
- Alabama vs. West Alabama – 4 p.m. CT
- Sunday, Oct. 24 vs. Wallace-Hanceville (DH) – Tuscaloosa, Ala. – 1:30 p.m. CT
Admission for fall games is $5 and tickets will be sold at the gate (cash and credit only). All proceeds from fall softball games benefit the Bama Softball Walk-Off Club, the official booster club for Alabama softball. Fans who have not joined the club will have an opportunity to sign up at the fall games.
Alabama returns 12 players from last year’s Women’s College World Series squad, including All-American Kaylee Tow and NFCA Pitcher of the Year Montana Fouts. The Tide also welcomes nine newcomers, including three transfers and six freshmen.
For the latest information on the team, follow @AlabamaSB on Twitter, BamaSB on Instagram and Alabama Softball on Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.